The Plymouth Regional Economic Development Foundation is a private non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the community through sound economic growth. We help government and private-sector initiatives to attract, retain, and strengthen employment opportunities and increase the community’s commercial and industrial tax base. Our overarching purpose is to help businesses locate or expand in Plymouth and the surrounding area. To support business retention and encourage new businesses to choose our community, PREDF offers free, confidential technical assistance and advisory services to businesses, such as:
- Facilitating state & local tax incentives for qualified investments
- Providing permitting assistance
- Identifying and coordinating access to state and federal economic development programs
- Referrals to commercial financing programs
- Providing or making referrals for small business counseling
- Encouraging, supporting, and providing referrals to workforce development programs and training incentives
- Other technical assistance either directly or through referrals to other organizations
We also provide support to local government by serving as “on call” economic development consultants and advisors. We have expertise in designing and implementing more efficient permitting systems; assisting with economic policy development, advocacy, and strategic planning; analyzing and working with economic data; supporting partnerships between educators and employers; and assisting with applications for federal, state, and private grants.
Don’t hesitate to call our office if you have questions or need more information. We are located on the second floor of Plymouth Town Hall next to the Department of Planning and Development. While you’re on our website, we encourage you to take a look at the resources we have posted here.
Economic Development Director
Plymouth Regional Economic Development Foundation
(o) 508-747-1620, x 145
(c ) 781-206-6045